Olin Fund: Investing in Olin's Top Priorities
What is the Olin Fund?
The Olin Fund supports every part of the Olin College experience. Gifts of unrestricted dollars to the Olin Fund also make it possible for us to respond to the college’s most pressing financial needs. Most importantly, a gift to the Olin Fund is a vote of confidence, demonstrating your support for the leadership of Olin.
Why we need your support?
As part of Olin Giving Day, we hope to secure 100 gifts for the Olin Fund so that the college can provide resources to students, faculty and staff where they are most needed. Plus, if you give in the month of March, your gift will be doubled! Gifts to the Olin Fund help:
- Defray the cost of each student’s tuition and expenses
- Underwrite budgets for student organizations
- Ensure that our building and facilities are kept in excellent condition
- Fund faculty research initiatives & curriculum innovations
- Support the operating budget
If you are an alum or parent, your gift will increase our giving participation rates! Please show your passion for Olin today by giving in support of the Olin Fund!
Please contact the Development, Family and Alumni Relations department at email@example.com or call us at 781-292-2290 if you have any questions. Thank you!