The Olin Fund - Supporting Olin's Top Priorities
What is the Olin Fund?
The Olin Fund supports every part of the Olin College experience. Gifts to the Olin Fund are unrestricted which to makes it possible for us to respond to the college’s most pressing financial needs. Most importantly, a gift to the Olin Fund is a vote of confidence, demonstrating your support for the direction of Olin.
What your support can do:
- Meet the expense to educate each student beyond tuition and expenses
- Ensure that our buildings and facilities are kept in excellent condition
- Fund faculty research initiatives & curriculum innovations
- Underwrite budgets for student organizations
- Support the operating budget
Your gift for Giving Day will be matched if...
If your gift is an increase from last fiscal year, then the increased dollars will be matched by a generous donor!
If your gift is new, as in you missed giving last fiscal year, then the gift will be matched by a generous donor!
If you are an alum or parent, your gift will increase our giving participation rates! Please show your passion for Olin today by giving in support of the Olin Fund!
Please contact the Development, Family and Alumni Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 781-292-2290 if you have any questions. Thank you!